Become A Mentor
To become a Volunteer Mentor, you will become a positive influence for a group of young teens. In order to be a volunteer mentor, you will have to be available for 1 & 1/2 hours per week, for 12 weeks.
To find out more about becoming a Mentor, click here
If your time is more limited, we can still find a rewarding volunteer opportunity to suit your schedule. Have a look below.
Or Lend Your Expertise
We are currently looking for Specialized Individuals:
- Graphic Designer: Assist with creating creatives / logos / pictures for website and newsletters (3 hours per week)
- SEO Google Adword specialist: Assist by checking what our SEO currently is like and improving it (10 hour project)
- Public Relations: We need help with Press Releases and getting them to the Media (4 hours a week)
- Marketing Assistance: How can we be better? (4 hours a week)
- Social Media: Need someone who knows how to get the numbers up by using relevant content. Facebook / Twitter / Instagram (2 hours a day)
- Event Planning: help with the pre-planning, planning and organizing of our Kids Now special event in the fall.
- Guidance: bring your specialized advice and support to the table for business development, strategic planning or program content development.
- Are you passionate about the development of today’s youth? Contact us to find out about the Volunteer Board Member positions we have available.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed above please call Kids Now at 416.488.4848 or email email@example.com
Need more reasons to volunteer? Here’s why you should volunteer now!