At Kids Now, there are many ways to help support today’s youth.
Become A Mentor
To become a Volunteer Mentor, you will become a positive influence for a group of young teens, but you will have to be available for 1 & 1/2 hours per week, for 12 weeks.
To find out more about becoming a Mentor, click here
If your time is more limited, we can find a rewarding volunteer opportunity to suit your schedule… HAVE A LOOK BELOW…
Other Volunteer Opportunities Include:
Lend your expertise and support Kids Now. We are currently looking for Specialized Individuals:
- Graphic Designer: Assist with creating creatives / logos / pictures for website and newsletters (3 hours per week)
- SEO Google Adword specialist: Assist by checking what our SEO currently is like and improving it (10 hour project)
- Public Relations: We need help with Press Releases and getting them to the Media (4 hours a week)
- Marketing Assistance: How can we be better? (4 hours a week)
- Social Media: Need someone who knows how to get the numbers up by using relevant content. Facebook / Twitter / Instagram (2 hours a day)
Help with pre-planning or day-of help for a Kids Now special event in the spring or fall.
Offer advice and support for business development, strategic planning or program content development.
Volunteer Board members – Do you have a passion to support the development of today’s youth? Contact us to find out about the Volunteer Board Member positions available.
Event volunteer committee members – Each year we host various events and we need innovative and committed individuals to help us bring our events to life! We are looking for committee members to assist us with our silent auction and general event logistics.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed above please call Kids Now at 416.488.4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more reasons to volunteer? Here’s why you should volunteer now!