We all want to give our kids the best advice as they grow and face new challenges, but keeping up with expert parenting advice can be challenging, especially with new information coming out every day. That’s why we have complied a series of links that will give you access to valuable information to help you and your child as they become young teens.
Please continue to check in as we will be updating this page with more information for you and feel free to leave other recommendations in the comment section below.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul, Jack Canfield & Mark Hansen
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Teens,Sean Covey
- The Self-Esteem Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Build Confidence and Achieve your Goals, Lisa M. Schab
- No body’s Perfect, Kimberly Kerberger
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion: Exploring the Pathways to Adolescent Emotional Wellbeing, Karen Bluth & Priscilla W. Blanton
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence, Daniel Goleman