THANK YOU to the Arbonne Charitable Foundation for their grant to support the Kids Now self-esteem and leadership mentorship programs for young teens. Their grant was used specifically to support the costs to reprint the Mentor Manuals.
Since 1999, the Kids Now free after-school program for middle school youth has been designed as a turnkey operation. The Mentor Manual is a comprehensive binder that each mentor uses to guide them step-by-step through each of the 12 weekly modules.
Led by our trained volunteer mentors and in collaboration with school boards and participating school principals, each of the 12 modules run immediately after school and are comprised of:
– Module 1 Introduction
– Module 2/3 Building self-confidence and self-esteem
– Module 4/5 Goal setting
– Module 6/7 Developing communication & relationship skills
– Module 8/9 Resolving conflicts, dealing with bullying, harassment and peer pressure
– Module 10/11 Managing stress and improving mental well-being
– Module 12 Conclusion, certificates and celebration
The Arbonne Charitable Foundation’s mission is to provide support for programs and opportunities that promote the development of confidence and self‑esteem in teenage girls and boys. Arbonne is empowering the next generation to live confidently, dream big, and to believe that ‘Change Starts With Me”
On behalf of our youth participants, mentors, volunteers, staff and Board of Directors, THANK YOU again. Read more about the Arbonne Charitable Foundation here.