Problems happen and sometimes we get upset. But getting angry and being mean to others won’t make the problem go away or make you feel better. Kids Now teaches kids how to understand and approach conflicts when they come up and figure out the best way to resolve it. The Kids Now program uses a six-step solution strategy to tackle all problems.
- Step One: Identify the problem
- Step Two: Identify your feelings
- Step Three: Brainstorm possible solutions
- Step Four: Decide on a solution
- Step Five: Try the solution
- Step Six: Evaluate the results. During the conflict resolution sessions, kids play out conflict scenarios and put into practice the skills and steps learned to resolve the issues.