With this post we are not promoting violence. What we wish to do is share the wise words of a champion. Muhammad Ali was a huge character, incredible athlete and activist. He inspired many with his words and impacted many with his punch. But he left words that teach us what it takes to make our dreams come true.
These are our favoruite Ali quotes that inspire us to reach for our goals, practice mindfulness, help others and train our focus!
1. “A man who has no imagination has no wings.”
2. ” It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”
3. I don’t have to be what you want me to be.”
4. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.”
5. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.”
6. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
7. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
8. “I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.”
9. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
10. “I am the grteatest, I said that even before I knew I was.”